Yoga teacher training in India has become increasingly popular due to the demand for professional yoga teachers nowadays. These courses are professionally designed to equip a person with the required skills and knowledge to become a yoga teacher and create a career in this field.
This course will not only help a person in developing a career as a yoga teacher but it will also help them in understanding the practice of yoga at a much more deeper level. When it comes to yoga teacher training in India you can be sure to get the most authentic yoga education as it was in India only that yoga originated.
However, the popularity of yoga has led to an increase in the number of schools providing yoga teacher training courses. In this article, we will talk about one of the best yoga schools from where you should consider doing your yoga teacher training in India.
Nirvana yoga school
Nirvana Yoga School is one of the most renowned yoga institutions that provides comprehensive and authentic yoga teacher training courses. If you are interested in learning yoga at the yoga capital of the world surrounded by serene locations then you should check out this school in Rishikesh.
At the school, you will learn the most authentic yoga education that has been passed on by sages for generations. The yoga teacher training courses at the school are based on ancient yogic texts that help in intricately understanding the practice of yoga while also learning about the physical aspects of Yoga in a balanced way.
All the yoga teacher training courses at Nirvana Yoga School are affiliated with Alliance USA, an international organization that sets the standard for your education. This ensures that your course at Nirvana Yoga School will not only be up to the international standards but your certificate will be globally valid. This will increase your future prospects and will help you create a more fruitful career after completing your yoga teacher training in India.
Let’s look at some of the different yoga teacher training courses offered at Nirvana yoga school in retail below!
Various yoga teacher training in India at Nirvana Yoga School
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India: this is a beginner-level course in multistyle Yoga that will help in creating a foundation in this field. Under this course, you will learn all the basics of practicing and teaching yoga while getting a certificate of 200 RYT from Yoga Alliance USA.
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India: this course will build on the foundation led during the 200 hour yoga teacher training course. In this course, you will learn advanced-level aspects of yoga that will make you a professional yoga teacher with a lot of knowledge
- 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India: this is an integrated course of 200 and 300 hour yoga teacher training courses. Under this course, you will learn Yoga from beginner to advanced level in one go. Learning all the important aspects of yoga while also getting a specialization in various different yoga styles.
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India: this is also a beginner-level course that will lay your foundation in the field of yoga teacher training but under this course, you will learn about the Kundalini style of yoga. This is a meditative practice that helps in unlocking the hidden storehouses of energy in the human body.
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India: similar to the above-mentioned 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training course this course will also include advanced-level practice of yoga in Kundalini style. Doing this course will help you in gaining the knowledge that is required to teach yoga professionally as an expert. Completion of this course will help you in getting a 300 RYT certificate from Yoga Alliance USA.
- 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India: this course is a combination of 200 hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India. Doing this course will help you in mastering the Kundalini style of Yoga from beginner to advanced level under one course only. Completion of this course will make you a professional yoga teacher who has a lot of knowledge in the field of Kundalini yoga and will also provide you with the 500 RYT certificate from Yoga Alliance.
- 200 Hour Ayurveda & Yoga Teacher Training in India: this is a beginner-level course that will teach you about the relationship between Ayurveda and yoga in a deeper manner. This course will help you lay the foundation of Ayurvedic practice teaching you its philosophy and various techniques and how it is connected with the practice of yoga.
- 200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training in India: this is also a beginner-level course that will provide you with an understanding of meditation practice, an important element of Yoga in a very detailed and deeper manner. This course will teach you about the theoretical effects of meditation while also keeping you with various meditation techniques that will help you increase your mindfulness and reach a state of tranquility.
To conclude, we can say that yoga teacher training in India at Nirvana Yoga School will definitely help transform your life and help you in becoming a professional yoga teacher. At the school, you will have a variety of options to choose from to do your yoga teacher training course and learn the most holistic and authentic practice of yoga.
Also after completing your yoga teacher training in India at Nirvana yoga school, you will become a lifelong member of the yoga community. This means the friendships that you will make during your yoga teacher training will stay with you forever, motivating you on the right path. Also, you can see the guidance of your yoga teachers whenever you feel lost even after completing your yoga teacher training course.
So what are you waiting for? enroll in yoga teacher training in India at Nirvana Yoga School right now and avail the maximum benefits.
We hope that you like reading this article! If you want to read more such ones, then you should definitely check out our website and delve deeper into the world of yoga.